Welcome


Welcome to my writing blog, where I'll write about....whatever pleases me. But really, you'll find my poetry, quotes, snippets of stories, and recounts of things I've learned about writing and would like to share (because I like sharing, and information sharing can be quite invaluable). So, come on in, sit back, browse around, and let your mind wander through poetry and other musings of this writer. :)

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Having fun with the Alphabet

It's amazing what insights we're provided into workings of creative minds when we read their poetry and prose.  We reviewed a collection of poems by one such mind...she put a brilliant spin on the ABC type poem, having each word in start with a different letter of the alphabet, rather than each line.  How she formed a twisted, dark, depressing, edgy, drug-inducing yet somewhat cohesive four-verse poem in that manner was absolutely brilliant!  It has inspired me to create an uplifting, inspiring antidote in the same manner....stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment